Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Flow Experience

"We all possess the ability to
engage in flow experiences
and the more we have,
the happier we are."
- Julia Barnard

-

"You can have a flow experience with any activity that is mindful and requires you to actively participate in it. As such, good conversation, reading a novel, playing sport, working on your hobby, letter writing, gardening, even cleaning the house are examples where you can experience flow. Passive activities such as watching television and sport are not conducive to a flow experience. You will probably know when you have had a flow experience as you will get that feel-good buzz afterwards of having engaged in something engrossing."
http://ezinearticles.com/?Flow-Experience---A-Key-To-Happiness&id=502677

-
Here is my craft this week..
I am actually not organized enough to
truly have
a craft of the week.
So let's just say here is a craft
I recently did to get in the "flow"

step one: (sonic drink holder)
step two: craft paper

step three: glue paper on, and paint exposed areas
step four: pick a theme

hot chocolate/ good book
or
noodles/ spaghetti sauce

I found this idea from a craft blog.
I did not come up with this.
Merry Christmas, Mrs. Decker.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my goodness Lesley, i love this idea!! thanks for sharing, how cute!!

Mattie Hopper said...

super cute! love it.

Holly said...

This is a great idea! I might just try it. There is a good excuse for fast food for the sake of giving to others :)

Beth said...

I love this...you rock!