Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 2- New York

So Brett and I started a family about 5 minutes after we got married.
So, we didn't really have the chance to do the little things
couples have the pleasure of doing before kids.
One of those things for us is we have never really gotten to exercise together.
We both love it, we have just never made it a priority to do that together.
And now who wants to pay a sitter to watch the kids so we can go run.
One of my favorite memories of this trip
was running in Central Park with Biggy B.
Trying new things together in twenty fourteen. 
We went to museums, shopping ,and eating this day.

Almond restaurant has the most delicious
brussel sprout salad I have ever had!!


That night we met us with my family at Villagio before going to see
The Book of Mormon

I do love my cousins! They are like brothers to me!

No comments: