Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2013 in Picture Review


Started the Year off camping in January
with good friends and a fat bull dog.

In February Biggie B turned 32
March the dirt moved
and the house started.
April the framing was done.



In May my college roomies got together with our babies. Since then we have added two more boys and a girl to the mix.
10 Girls; 3 Boys

Bella played volleyball for the first time and Rowan played t-ball


In June Jane had a tangled birthday and turned 4.

And Bella had a hotel party where she turned 9.

July we went camping for the
last time in our camper.

August I turned 34.
And Lela turned 2.

September school started.
Rowan Kindergarten and
Bella 4th grade.
Rowan also turned 6.

A trip to Sonoma happened in October.
Bella ran her first 5k!
That girl didn't stop.
My nephew became a Marine in November.
Bella and I went to San Diego to watch him graduate!

We Moved!!!!
And Anna, my sis in law, got married!
December Brett and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.

What a exciting year it was!

2 comments:

Lissa & Camille said...

What a fun year 2013 was for ya'll! I love your blog Lesley. And I also love that console table you bought in RoundTop. Please sell to me when you no longer like it :)

LOVE YOU!!
Lissa

the shepherds said...

Love this review!!