Thursday, July 31, 2014

An Update On My Amazing Mother-in-Law

Lesley asked me to give an update:

I finished all treatments (chemo and radiation) 
on April 4th, feeling extremely weak, like a scrawny old lady!!  Lost a lot of weight and muscle due to limited nutrition and reaction to treatment. Doctors reported at July follow up visits that all looks good, with increasing blood counts and clear CT scan, and visual throat scan.
Will follow for 5 years.
 I am now starting to feel normal with increased energy, strength and enthusiasm.  I do still struggle with eating due to limited functioning salivary glands, but trust that will resolve in time.
I am so thankful for all the support, meals to Greg, prayer support and encouragement.  I had such peace through out the whole time.

Ex14:14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.


No comments: