Saturday, February 11, 2012

Biggie B's 31st Birthday

For His Birthday He Wanted To Go To...
The Great Wolf Lodge

we couldn't let that wolf theme go

trying to work the bumbo seat

there needed to be a 20 min.
limit sign for this guy

Joe's Crabshack

Oh I am so thankful for the kiddos
Brett has blessed me with


My Personal Pros and Cons
of The Great Wolf Lodge


Pros

1. Check in was so fast!

2. The lifeguards were so attentive.
So much so that I thought one was a robot.
She never blink or stopped
walking in circles.

3. Water slides were so fun,
even for an adult.
Go on Superbowl night,
no one is in the park.

4. My room key and charge card
were electronically linked to my wristband.

5. They had plenty of towels and life jackets
The park hours were great:: 9am-9pm

Cons

1. You are not tan at the end of the day.

1a. I did expect a nicer room
for the price you pay. TV's are old.
Bed's were small. Room was small.
Pillows were uncomfortable.
Bathroom lights were so dim.
The kids area was fun, but there was only
one channel that was free
and appropriate for my children.

2. Food was terrible.
Especially for the cost.
A margarita at the restaurant was $13.
And there were not a lot of food options.

3. In the baby/ toddler pool area
there were a lot of water squirters.
For my baby and toddler water squirters are not desired.
Not even a two year old like
being blasted in the face.
Brett and I both thought the layout
of the toddler area could be improved.

4. No room service. When my kids were napping
I would have loved room service.
A turkey club would have been nice.

5. No childcare of babysitting services.



5b. Strong chlorine indoors did a number on my eyes.

The kids had a nice time.
And I love any opportunity we have
to spend a whole weekend together.
And I am thankful we were able to
experience it once.
But we will save our money and go to the beach
(or Schlitterbahn) next time.
If you go only stay one night.

Happy Birthday Brett.
Brett:: one of the kindest, most
generous, loving men.
Faithful.
Would walk through fire for me,
his family, his best friend, a stranger.
He finds value in people (and animals)
when they don't see the value in themselves.
He makes everyone feel welcome.
And pushes people to be their best.
He loves on our kids and
makes them feel like a thousand bucks.
He is my favorite and
I am so glad he was born.

Happy Birthday Biggy B.

1 comment:

Mdegraeve said...

I'm glad he was born too!
love ya'll :)